Just submitted my London 2012 ticket application. I over applied for tickets with the expectation that I don't get tickets to everything I am hoping for. Hopefully my theory holds true otherwise I'll be out $3Gs and will need some visitors to fill the spaces and offset the cost! Obviously I applied for opening ceremony tickets. It will be interesting to see if the English can top China from 2008. I doubt it but would love to be there to find out and cheer on team USA as they enter the stadium. Basketball and swimming were my next two most applied for events. I think I applied to four sessions each including the mens gold medal bball game and a lot of mens swimming finals. Hoping to see the Dream Team and Phelps win some gold! I applied for beach volleyball, volleyball, road cycling, table tennis, and fencing as well. Not sure I really want to pay to watch ping-pong or fencing but it would be better than nothing.
By the way, beach volleyball will be held in the Horse Guards Parade Grounds which would be awesome! All of it should be cool. I'll be accepting house guests those few weeks if any of you are planning trips. I can't promise tickets though... at least not yet! I'll let you all know in a few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment