Monday, October 24, 2011

Surprise Trip to Morocco

For some reason I silenced my phone before going to church last Sunday.  Why, I don't know.  My phone hardly rings let alone on a Sunday morning but for some reason I did.  Thankfully I did because somewhere between the gospel and offering it rang.  The guy next to me thought it was a rugby world cup score update but it was in fact my boss calling...

After getting home and returning the call I find out that I need to leave for Morocco in the morning.  I can't exactly get into why but it was a very interesting trip.  After a stressful but exhilarating week I think we've finally gotten to the bottom of some of the issues our business there is facing.  Hopefully now the correct steps will be taken to address the problems.

An interesting side note, the hotel I was staying at was or still is owned by the Gaddafi family.  Oddly enough his death wasn't covered real extensively on the TVs in the lobby.  I'm just saying...

Anyways, not much else to report from the trip.
This guy is living large, Moroccan style! 

Battouta Airport

View from my sweet seat of death on Royal Air Maroc.  I guess it wasn't that bad but I'm not looking forward to doing it again in a few months.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment