Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Brest... yup its funny, Brest

Brest, France was the location of my most recent trip.   I only spent a week in this costal town located in the north of France.  I really don't have anything exciting to report on since it was dark from 4:30pm to 9am every day.

I did eat some really great food while there.  Our office there has a chef, yes a chef.  We had very tasty three course meals for lunch every day.  Since I was working on Thanksgiving this was a much welcomed treat.  No turkey but for lunch I had mixed green & fois gras salad as a starter.  Roast chicken and duck as a main, with a really delicious something I can't remember for dessert.

Hope all of you had a happy and safe holiday with family.  I'll be home in a few short weeks to celebrate the next couple holidays with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment